Wednesday 20 June 2012

Room Decor: What's on my shelves?

-->
When I started this blog, I had so many scattered interests that I wanted to blog about (hence the name seven autumn leaves). Even though I eventually narrowed it down to fashion and started a separate architecture blog, from time to time I like to shake things up a little and post about something different.

I’ve been meaning to get these shelves for ages and FINALLY got my dad to put them up when he was visiting a few months ago.
I love experimenting with décor, having pretty little things that make your room a bit more you.


 I mainly got these shelves to display some of my favourite things, as you can see shoes, jewellery and magazines are high on my list!

I bought these two Alexander Mcqueen postcards when I visited the Savage Beauty exhibition at the MET last year (along with a calender and a sketchbook; yups I went a little crazy since he was one of my favourite designers)




7 comments:

  1. These shelves are so cool, they look great off-centre like that. Are they Ikea?

    Your jars and little jewellery boxes are a great addition too. Some great inspiration for my own room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea, lovely way to display some of your favourite shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah!! Organisation makes me so happy hahah!
    This looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking chic, love Lauren Conrad, she is a source of inspiration for me.

    Xx
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so jealous! Your styling is amazing, so neat and chic. My room is an absolute mess!
    x

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!