Sunday 15 December 2013

Daisy Rose

Once again I've managed to pull off a disappearing act as soon as end of semester submissions neared. I'm sure you're all sick of hearing me repeat the same excuse and say I'm sorry but the good news is, it was my last submissions EVER since I just successfully completed my masters degree! After 5 years of studying I can officially say I am done with the world of academia and I won't be forced into a blog hiatus for a while.

Now that you've forgiven me (since you're my favourite reader) let's move onto the post! I received this charming top and earrings from Rose, the owner of the online Daisy Rose boutique. This store has a few quirky pieces that you wouldn't normally find in your average online store which makes them quite unique.



Wearing: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!