Saturday 23 June 2012

Dresses under $100

My mum always says the first thing that catches my eye when I walk into a store is usually a dress. Besides shoes, I think buying dresses is one of my obsessions. I just love that you can dress it up or down depending on what shoes and accessories you team it up with.

I thought I'd share some of my favourite dresses right now from Asos since I can't buy them all (Although that would be nice). Some of them are even down from $200+ so check them out.

1.     White tulip dress 


3.     Chiffon dress 

4.     Sequin dress 

5.     Mint tulip dress 

6.     Pink mini/maxi dress 



9.     Yellow dress






4 comments:

  1. Gahhh number 5 & number 10 are SO NICE!! Im clearly into mint at the moment haha. Thank for tempting me :|

    xx S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore #1 and #12!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 6 is going in my cart right Nowwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey baby girl, so great to see you yesterday! Love dresses 1,6,8,9 yam!

    xx
    D.G.
    www.thetrendspotter.net

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!