Monday 25 June 2012

Yello

Yesterday, I met up with a few of my favourite bloggers for Sunday lunch and decided to go with a bright colour to make me forget the fact that the weather has been so gloomy and miserable lately. If I could be bothered to wear heels I would have obviously not gone with those shoes, they didn't turn out that great in these photos but nothing beats my trusted Aldo flats.

I'm uploading an album of some of the photos we took, you can check them out to spot some of your favourite bloggers.

So my birthday is fast approaching and today is, in fact, my last day as a 21 year old. I'm all grown up now! 

PS. the first two photos are taken by Twee from Ezzentric Topz

 Dress: Sportsgirl / Coat: H&M / Shoes: Aldo / Bag: Camaieu / Necklace: stolen from mum (Yes, I do that quite often)




13 comments:

  1. Such an awesome dress, loving the dramatic colour!

    Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chartreuse colour, looks great on you.
    I can't wear yellow but always appreciate people that can pull it off haha

    maddie x

    www.littleblackbeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that necklace is amazing! Love the yellow lace too, you're so lucky you can pull off yellow, it looks beautiful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u for ur sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, love the dress & necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so pretty! and i love your hair. chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that yellow dress is super cute! and your hair is so stunning!!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so beautiful! Amazing dress.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is just amazing!!
    Cheers,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your dress! And the necklace is def. a statement maker!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! I love the dress, the amazing necklace, the hair, the handbag...!! The whole outfit! :) Happy birthday!! Hope you had a fun celebration!
    FYI your blog post about ankle boots is on our homepage today! It was sent out via newsletter last week, but finally is on our homepage, Facebook and Twitter today! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous tips and photos!
    xDelia
    www.whatshouldiwear.com.au
    Australia's #1 style advice site and App

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the yellow lace <3

    http://www.gpvsdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!