Saturday 9 June 2012

DIY feather skirt

For the trapped in a zoo event last week, I decided to integrate the theme in one of the existing clothes in my closet instead of buying something new. I ordered a DIY feather wrap from e-bay, hand stitched it to an old skirt that I hadn't been wearing for months and voila! 

 By adding the feather to the bottom, it became longer and more comfortable to wear. This is how I styled the feather skirt on the event.
Coat: Forever new / Skirt: DIY feather skirt from forever new and e-bay / Top: H&M / Clutch: Zara / 
Shoes: RMK  / Necklace: Seven Autumn Leaves

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that skirt's really pretty! Very creative!

    chillinandsharing.blogspot.com
    Follow me too please! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, well done!

    Virginie/
    Style Reload

    ReplyDelete
  4. GENIUS! I'm usually not a big fan of feathers, but this is amazing!!! :D
    Miss you and your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!