Sunday 16 February 2014

How to wear black on black

There's a reason black is so popular when it comes to clothing. You really can't go wrong with black whether it's pairing black with another colour or wearing black on its own. I often do that, where instead of a little black dress I create my own all-black outfit. In this case it's with a black skirt and one of my favourite black tops right now. Also 99% of the time I wear it with red lipstick to give it a bit of a classic touch.

There are a few ways you can wear an all-black outfit without looking like you're off to a funeral. you can choose to pair different textures or materials together. Or you could add a pop of colour through your shoes and/or bag or jewellery.

What's your take on black on black?


Wearing:

Top: Witchery / Skirt: Zara / Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti / Clutch: Satchi 2 / Sunglasses: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!