Wednesday 27 June 2012

How to style ankle boots this winter

I always get excited when I see one of my blog posts for the What should I wear website's blog section. 
For this month's "Style Secrets" post, I wrote about the different ways to style your ankle boots and where you can purchase them if you are on the hunt for one.
And of course a picture speaks a thousand words so I decided to show a lot of outfits, most of which you've seen on the blog here, to demonstrate what I was talking about.

So check out my blog post on Delia's amazing website, and sign up or download the app if you haven't already! 


4 comments:

  1. It's summer here but I'll check out the guide anyway ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh loved the post - you can't get ankle boots off me this winter :)
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!