Tuesday 5 June 2012

Trapped in a zoo

Last Friday after I handed in my last submission, I went home and put on my DIY feather skirt and ventured on to The Atlantis at Crown where Seven Women's "Trapped in a zoo" party was held. I briefly wrote about this organization in a past post where I got to meet the founder of Seven Women Stephanie Woollard, who looked gorgeous in her red gown.

It was a great night with a beautiful venue, stylish attire, and lovely people. It's always fun to catch up with my favourite fashion bloggers and meet some new people as well.

In the last few months I've gotten to know Diya quite well and she worked so hard to put this event together. So thank you Diya and Stephanie for yet another great event, I look forward to the next one!

More photos on my fb page here

Coat: Forever new / Top: River Island / Skirt: DIY+forever new / Shoes: RMK / Clutch: Zara / 
Necklace: one of my designs / Bracelet+ring: E-bay

2 comments:

  1. Your coat is so awesomely cape-like. And you need to post a tute on that skirt!

    Very pleased to meet you too! Hopefully will see your pretty face again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in these photos!! I recieved the bag tonight - THANKYOU!
    We will catch up once your uni wave has passed - keep me posted X

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!