Saturday 2 June 2012

RMK me baby

So winter just arrived and I'm not happy about not traveling this winter like I always do. But if it's going to be this sunny and beautiful like it's been the past few days I can handle the chilly weather. (I know that's impossible with unpredictable Melbourne weather, but a girl can dream)

In other news, I am officially an interior designer now! so if anyone has an freelance interior design job for me, I'm your gal.

I had my last submission yesterday and then had the pleasure of attending 'trapped in a zoo' event with a few of my favourite blogger friends. But more about that in the next post; can't wait to share the DIY feather skirt I wore to the event.

Now onto the outfit post, I bought these RMK babies last week (those of you who follow me on instagram and fb already saw them) 
I've had my eye on them for a while and when I saw it was on sale online I had to jump to the occasion before my size got sold out.


Coat: H&M; Pants: Zara; White tee: Supre; Black tank top: River island; Scarf: boutique in Dubai; 
Shoes: RMK online; Bag: Warehouse; Bracelets: Sportgirl, Asos, Cotton on, E-bay; Rings: Lovisa, E-bay; 
Necklace: one of my designs

5 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeved this boots !! And the accessories !

    you look beautiful !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag styled with that necklace! actually I really like them both full stop! Congrats on the job too!xx dani
    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    I love this outfit - those pants are great!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, these are great news! loving this pattern so much <3

    Virginie/
    http://www.virginiepeny.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!