Thursday 3 January 2013

Blogger picks: see want shop

Before leaving Melbourne, the last blogger I shot wearing 7AL for the 'blogger picks' series was the stunning Lisa from see want shop who chose to style the 20th century gladiator necklace. She was nice enough to stop by my house since I was busy packing to head to the airport next morning. 
We shot some photos indoors and some outdoors and because they both turned out great I decided to share them both in two separate parts highlighting two different necklaces. So stay tuned next Thursday for part two!


Lisa wears the 20th century gladiator necklace as well as the matching 20th century gladiator ring and the framed triangle ring.

Click on the website link www.sevenautumnleaves.com to pick YOUR favourite.

Also like the official Seven Autumn Leaves FB page which is different to that of the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!