Saturday 14 January 2012

Everybody loves a bargain

Booties: H&M; Leggings and Coat: H&M; Blouse: Glassons


These are my favourite black booties at the moment; as seen in the previous post
I got them from H&M a few weeks ago for only 50 Dirhams! which is about 13.50 Australian dollars.
I also bought those leather leggings for only 5 Dirhams since it was the last piece (which is about a dollar and a half)  
And the black coat was 110 Dirhams (which equals to aus $29.70)
Aren't you guys proud of my bargain shopping skills?



Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on


6 comments:

  1. Love that Boots!!!!

    If you want visit me at The spotted Cherry Pie I'll really appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots and the pants!I definately love a bragain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT!
    May I be a smidge jelly? Just a smidge though :P I NEED TO HIT H&M! They're exactly the wedge boots I've been looking for :D OMGAAAA
    Also, Bargains are the best! I got a dress from H&M once for 2,500LL (which is less than 2 dollars, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i saw your post on the black booties! I was going to suggest this but I'm really doubtful you'll find them but I think it's worth a try! hope you get lucky and find them :) xx
      a dress for less than 2 dollars? wow! excellent bargain find

      Delete
  4. Great booties and such a good deal on them! I have the same looking pair in grey but dolce vita...I should have checked H&M first!! X
    http://lr-moonchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!