Friday 17 August 2012

In-vested


 Vest: Sass & Bide / Top: Mango / Skirt: Glassons / Belt: E-bay / Shoes: Zara

Lately I've been trying to take risks with my personal style and trying to do things differently. I would never pair this ensemble together usually, but I just took a gamble and tried them on and actually liked it. I keep trying to remind myself that fashion is supposed to be a fun escape from everyday life. And if in a few months or years I look back and have a "what was I thinking?!" moment, then I know I had fun wearing it at the time.

13 comments:

  1. You are right ! Try and if it doesn't work try something else !
    but never ever get bored with fashion ! That's why I'm always searching for something new or unusual !

    Live and learn ! Love the vest !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore this look on you! picture perfect! you're making me look forward to fall fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!!
    Xx Linda Chai

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get away with just about anything with hair as gorgeous as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are amazing! :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are fierce! And that furry top is so cute. You're right, fashion is all about having fun! Though I have a lot of wtf-was-I-thinking-stepping-out-of-the-door fashion moments even when I'm wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair! your boots! Your vest! So gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I have that vest in coat form! Love the military detail :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!