Tuesday 10 April 2012

Seven Autumn Leaves turns ONE!


I can't believe a whole year has passed since my very first post! 
I know the following is about to sound super cliche BUT I'd like to take a second and thank each and every one of you who follow and support me or even just occasionally browse through my blog. It gives me great pleasure to know people actually read or look through my posts, you make my day with your lovely comments and I seriously love you all! 

For this GLORIOUS occasion, I will announce my very first giveaway soon just as a little present/thank you to my readers and supporters out there.

Happy Blogiversary Seven Autumn Leaves readers! 
To many more years to come xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary :)

    just liked your fb page
    please check mine at pink.lemon.in.crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary - and this cake looks so yummy - i would love to take a bite <3

    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! Thanks a lot for the comment and the follow!!!! Of course I follow back on GFC and also on Bloglovin, I appreciate if you'll have time to follow me also on Bloglovin!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for your Blogiversary! ;) I found you on Fashiolista and I loved your style! I really like your blog!! I have just created one, have a look if you like :) A kiss!
    Giulia

    http://giuliam-in-pictures.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay!! I recently had my blogaversary too!! Congrats on yours, and I look forward to your giveaway! :D

    Sadie xx
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!