Saturday 17 March 2012

LMFF lunchtime style series

I headed down to QV yesterday to attend their style workshop about blogging presented by one of the LMFF embassadors, the lovely Micah and Jesse from rawwblog.
Micah gave us the breakdown about what blogging is, what makes a good blog and blogger, and the importance of having a blog for the right reasons. Jesse gave us tips about photography and how important it is to have original and quality shots on your blog to have your readers coming back.

It was great chatting to the duo about fashion, blogging and photography and wish them luck in all their future projects! 
You can check out a few more photos on my fb page as well
PS. How gorgeous is Micah's mossman sweater?! 



I also had the pleasure of meeting a few other bloggers including the lovely Miranda from miranda's inside scoop
I couldn't help but snap a photo of her, what a fun and colourful outfit to match her personality!




13 comments:

  1. Her sweater is awesome and you look lovely as well. I just saw her rocking the coolest harness dress on CarolinesMode the other day...You must check it out!

    XX,
    Miranda

    Ps- I am now following you via Facebook and Bloglovin if you would like to do the same?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really good, looks like a great event!


    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! I like your blog!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    Would you like following each other on GFC?
    Let me know would Love to follow you back
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! loving the hair

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how awesome is their hair!
    Also, I have your necklace :D :D muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a lot of fun. Great photos. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog! Thanks for posting. Was lovely to meet you and your fabulous self too! I will definitely be seeing more of you ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. That amazing metallic blue Mossman sweater has been on my wish list for a few weeks.

    Christie

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow,
    you look amazing
    So stunning
    and fun to see the photos

    New outfit post - All beige
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh I love seeing Melbourne bloggers and even pics of melbourne in the background! so sad I missed LMFF, glad you got to meet other bloggers, hopefully visit home soon and maybe we can collab :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!