Thursday 26 April 2012

Q1

This weekend I headed up to the gold coast, surfer's paradise and had an absolutely great time. Last time I went there was for my 19th birthday, which was about 3 years ago now. 
I did all the things that I didn't get to do last time I was there, like go up the tallest residential building in the southern hemisphere! Now you know how much I love buildings so naturally the architecture nerd in me felt super duper excited to go up there and even stay on the same street. 

PS. Don't forget to enter my 1 year blogiversary giveaway here!

Dress: J-crew / Bag: Camaieu  / Hat: Equip / Belt: E-bay / Necklace: Topshop / Shoes: Aldo / Bracelet: Asos / 
Rings: Aldo + E-bay / Sunglasses: Prada

8 comments:

  1. such an amazing view!
    p.s. i LOVE your belt! so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorge and I LOVE the metal detailing on your accessories!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow x A m a z I n g views! U look so chic Hun! Hugs from rainy UK..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bf and I were there last November - looks like its still just as hot now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hat in this post!!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last picture is beautiful, such an amazing view!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!