Tuesday 2 July 2013

Personal style from way back

In the previous post I talked about denim’s comeback which got me thinking about the 90s and 90s fashion, in particular. We all have the shameful 90s photos which are hilarious yet embarrassing at the same time. Since I am a 90s child, I thought it would be fun and different to share some photos of ‘outfit posts’, from the early 90s, pre-blog days, when I was between the ages of 2 and 5 (no one is seeing my photos from the late 90s!)

PS. I’m in London right now so follow up on all the action live from my Instagram account (@7autumnleaves) and posts to come soon!

Wearing my denim jacket on my first trip to Sydney

Raiding my mom's closet and making a dress out of her robe. Fashion obsession started early on, I would say.



Holiday attires: Birthday, Easter and Christmas.

Another easter where I'm pretty sure I invented perfected the duck face pout at the tender age of two.

7AL on:


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!