Saturday 27 July 2013

Paris travel diary: Eiffel tower

A trip to Paris is not complete without a visit (or 3) to the Champ de Mars, where the Eiffel tower stands tall in it's glorious iron detailed presence. Since I was staying about a 10 minute walk away from it, I went to see it on my first day there after returning from Versailles. I went again on the last night I was there and one last time the morning before I left to Lyon.

PS. I am currently in Armenia, where I'm originally from! this is the third time I've visited my homeland and I cannot wait to share Armenia with you all through my eyes. You can follow me on instagram to check out some live snippets before I post the blog posts in the coming few weeks, after the Lyon and Rome travel diaries.


Wearing: 

Top: Red Herring via Debenhams / Bag: Witchery / Sunglasses: Prada

7AL on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!