Saturday 13 July 2013

London travel diary: Primrose Hill

While I’m summing up my trip to Europe, I thought I would start sharing travel diaries from each place. If you follow me on Instagram you would know that first up is London! These images are taken at Primrose hill where we walked around the park, went up the hill to see the great view of central London then went into a cafĂ© in the neighbourhood that not only had great cupcakes and coffee, but a really cute set up (you can see how colourful the tables are) You can also notice my amazing nail art that I had done the first day I was in London but you can see them much clearer on Instagram.

Then the last image is at the gorgeous, and one and only, Hyde park with the stunning peonies that I couldn’t help but take a million photos of them until I saw a bee and finally started walking away…

Wearing:

Top: Zara / Pants: Sportsgirl / Shoes: Aldo / Bag: Charles and Keith / Sunglasses: Prada 

7AL on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!