Saturday 29 June 2013

Denim dress

Denim’s back baby! To be frank I was never a big fan of denim, but maybe because I associated it way too much with the 90s denim style when my style consisted of pretty much what my mother would dress me up with. But recently I’ve been intrigued by the modern take on it and this trend has made a comeback in a big way. It started off with the chambray blouses last year and now the more denim you wear, the better. There are so many ways to incorporate denim in your outfits. You can even go all out and match denim with denim; you just have to know how to put them together based on shapes and shades. Gone are the days where denim on denim was considered a big faux-pax or as far as a fashion crime.

PS. I’m in London right now so follow up on all the action live from my Instagram account (@7autumnleaves) and posts to come soon!











Wearing:

Dress,Tee and Bag: H&M / Sandals: Zara / Sunglasses: Charles & Keith / Necklace: Seven Autumn Leaves

7AL on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!