Thursday 31 January 2013

Gardens by the bay

Hello from Singapore! I'm having a blast discovering this city and all it has to offer from attractions to food and shopping. My very first day here, I went across to the gardens by the bay to check out the the park and the big tree structures that I could see from my hotel room balcony. I also wanted to take my new Marni pair, which I bought from Dubai a few weeks ago, out for a walk. I only have 2 days left of my trip so I'm hoping I'll make the most of it! 

Dress: H&M (old) / Jacket: Topshop / Bag: Givenchy (gift with purchase) / Shoes: Marni / Necklace + Bracelet: Promod / Sunglasses: Prada

2 comments:

  1. such beautiful scenery! and i adore your shoes! hope you have a fantastic trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, have a great trip!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!