Tuesday 1 January 2013

New years eve outfit

Hope everyone had a fantastic night welcoming the new year with your loved ones. My family and I have been going to these Armenian new years eve parties in Dubai for the last few years and although I don't like predictability and I'm a big fan of change (in small doses) it's nice to spend the last few minutes of the year surrounded by my family and family friends whom I have known pretty much since I was born. I took a few quick shots to share what I wore and since there were lots of people around and so much dancing and eating going on that these were the best photos I could take so excuse the red-eyes and intense flash. It feels weird thinking that it's already 2013; it still looks like a foreign number to me but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.


Top: Zara / Skirt: H&M / Shoes: Sportsgirl / Clutch: Jacqui-e / Necklace: Equip / Earrings: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!
    Happy 2013!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!