Thursday 24 January 2013

Dubai video travel diary

It definitely is true that time passes by quickly when you're on holidays, and my 6 week stay in Dubai has come to a close end. I leave the city I grew up in back to where I call home now, but not before I stop over at Singapore for a few days! I always pass by Singapore on my way back to Australia but for the first time I'll get a chance to go outside and discover the city.

I put this video together from little snippets I took in my time here so I hope you enjoy it! 

Don't forget to subscribe to check out more videos.

 


3 comments:

  1. Love the video! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, looks like you had such a great time!

    Xx
    Esther

    estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you want to sleep night with a great pleasure?
    If you love comfort and want to enjoy a good night's sleep this patent is for you.
    http://www.clicklthesheets.com

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!