Sunday 13 January 2013

Atlantis

Last week I went to Atlantis on the Palm for lunch with my family and after lunch I went outside to take a few shots in front of the fountain facing the pool.
As you may have seen in my shopping haul video, These H&M earrings were one of my favourite purchases and I've been loving the way they look with so many outfits and hairstyles. 
These are one of my looks under budget because, as you can see, almost everything I'm wearing are from very affordable stores. 


Top: Forever 21 / Top underneath: River Island / Jeans: K-mart / Shoes: Ruby / Bag: Michael Kors / Earrings: H&M / Rings: Diva

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, and great backdrop for photos :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the lace top Sevan.. looks like you've been having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I am so Jealous!! I love the colour of your top on you!
    Xx Linda Chai

    www.youngonehunting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you want to sleep night with a great pleasure?
    If you love comfort and want to enjoy a good night's sleep this patent is for you.
    http://www.clicklthesheets.com

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!