Monday 29 October 2012

Maxis with a twist

Maxi skirts are such a versatile piece of clothing in your closet because it can be worn in summer or winter and most of them can be transformed from casual to formal using a few key accessorizing techniques. And you know I love my transformer pieces in my wardrobe! It is a great way to save money and use that piece in multiple different way, creating new outfits and looks each time.

The following maxis, however, are not your typical maxis. I fell in love with these assymetric wrap skirts from Helmut Lang then upon my search on Shopbop.com I came across a few more that I quite liked. They are such staple pieces and would make any outfit simply not appear boring. I love drama in clothing and the fact that they are not symmetrical and unusual creates those dynamic shapes that would flatter any outfit be it casual or formal.

What do you think of them? And which one is your favourite? 




4. HELMUT by Helmut Lang Kinetec Skirt  



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I like them in theory. I don't know how I feel about them actually being worn.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!