Tuesday 22 May 2012

Leather navy

There is something so magical about autumn in the city; as you probably know from the name of my blog, it's my favourite season. Despite the cold, I find it so inspiring and just love incorporating it in my outfits through colours, materials or even layering. Who doesn't love classic or edgy coats, stylish jackets and stunning boots?

Blouse: Zara / Jacket: Sportsgirl / Pants: Warehouse / Boots: BCBGeneration / Belt: Mango / Bag: Camaieu

Photos taken by Monica from Le chic world. Thanks Mon! x

10 comments:

  1. I just love your jacket so much <3
    Great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!! I always wish I bought that SG jacket!
    Fab photos too they are incredible quality :)
    hope you're having a good week lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun
      I got it on sale last year, luckily they had it in my size!

      Delete
  3. Love your burgundy pants! Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great fall outfit! The colours are perfect for the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your jacket!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! We LOVE your jacket and your boots!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such great Autumn colours you're wearing :-) I'm in love with your boots and the bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am in love with your jacket dear~!!! You're looking really chic =)

    x
    twee
    EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/EzzentricTopz

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!