Thursday 10 May 2012

Flirty prints

One of this season's big trends is floral pants and we've seen so many versions of them, especially the ASOS ones as seen on many fashion blogs. I spotted these H&M pair online and really wanted to get them, especially since they were really cheap too! Only problem was, I wasn't in Dubai at the time and I won't be going until December. But, my dad who works there was coming to visit us a month later, so I took the opportunity and sent him a photo of them (and a few other things) by e-mail and he actually went and got them for me! Love my dad.

On a different note, I will be attending Nuffnang's Fashionopolis on Saturday and can't wait to meet all the wonderful Aussie fashion bloggers! it's going to be a whole day of learning about fashion blogging, meeting and chatting to amazing established bloggers and new comers, and ofcourse clicking photos; we wouldn't be bloggers without photos!

PS. Only 5 days left to enter my 1 Year Blogiversary Giveaway, don't miss out! x

Pants: H&M / Tee: H&M / Jacket: Forever New / Shoes: Mellisa / Belt: Asos / 
Necklace: Bardot / Bracelet: Equip / Ring: Lovisa

11 comments:

  1. I adore your shoes and your accessories! Great look! xx

    http://icetodiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pants! So gorgeous. I think I might just have to invest in a pair for myself this season too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dad is awesome! Great pants AND see you Sat : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty! i love how that pink jacket looks with the printed pants. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants!
    xoxo




    New post: http://mrsronaldo.blogspot.it/2012/05/outfit-bottoms-by-forever-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pants look great, works well with the pastels and nude shoes. I've seen the blazer version of the same print from H&M which is really nice too, wish we had a H&M in melb! thats sweet of your dad :)


    http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous babe, great colours on you!

    Micah x


    www.rawwblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really comfy yet chic outfit~! can't wait to meet you tomorrow =)

    x
    twee
    EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw your dad is so sweet! Good thing he did because those look amazing on you! :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jacket looks slightly like a kimono! Overall this outfit has that feel, with the printed pants and all. The colours look great on you

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!