Friday 26 October 2012

Caulfield Cup + 7AL new exclusive piece

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good week and a great day since it's friday! TGIF indeed.

I wanted to share with you some snipets from Caulfield Cup this past Saturday, show you what I wore and introduce you to my new exclusive spring summer piece for Seven Autumn Leaves. It's actually a necklace but I couldn't stop myself from wearing it as a head piece! It's perfect for to wear at the races and all throughout summer. Get it here

Ofcourse I have way more photos of the day up on the fb page so check it out

Have a great weekend all xx

With bloggers Cecylia and Lisa
With Bree Laughlin, 2011 Face of Caulfield
With Ryan from Big Brother

What I wore:
headpiece/necklace: Seven Autumn Leaves  / Top: Zara / Skirt: Target / Belt: Zara / Jacket: Topshop / Shoes Nicholas via Green with envy

5 comments:

  1. i love the color of your top. it's lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your headpiece is so unique, beautiful! I really like your cute embellished jacket too :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I hope this will be welcome news for you. Some people choose not to participate, others enjoy the opportunity to visit new-to-you blogs and to be visited by new-to-you bloggers.
    You can see your nomination in: http://norassuitcase.blogspot.com.es/

    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I love your headband :) It look so unique :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos! I love the headband!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!