Sunday 21 October 2012

Shopping Sunday: Rompers

Happy Sunday everyone! We have been blessed with lovely weather here in Melbourne for the past few days and it has gotten me lusting over summer clothing. Even though rompers are very summery, they also can be very versatile and trans-seasonal. Just add a denim jacket or cardigan if you're out and it gets a little chilly at night, or pair them up with heels and a clutch to go out on the town. The following rompers I picked from Shopbop.com are so different from one another be it length, sleeves, print or colour. I am personally loving the long jumpsuits which I've chosen from BCBGMAXAZRIA. Which is your favourite?




Shop new jumpsuits & rompers available online and newly discounted rompers available at Shopbop.com.


4 comments:

  1. Really like the second one, the lace dolce vita one, beautiful :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly on the hunt for great rompers! I'm loving both Dolce Vita styles with the lace. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Xoxo, @LadyLUX

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!