Friday 2 November 2012

Off to the races

It's Melbourne racing season and I wanted to style some of the Seven Autumn Leaves pieces as race wear to showcase how versatile they can be.

Last week I posted the newest addition to the 7AL collection where I wore the necklace as a headband for Caulfield Cup (see post here). In these photos I decided to wear one of my personal favourites from the collection which is an edgy piece because of its heavy presence of geometry.This was inspired from a 20th century designed chair I came across at the museum and just fell in love with the geometric masterpiece the alignment of lines had created.

Shop here for the 20th century gladiator necklace or choose one of the many others available on the online store


Wearing: Zara blouse / Forever New fascinator / Seven Autumn Leaves necklace

1 comment:

leave a comment and tell me what you think!