Sunday 13 May 2012

Fasionopolis: what I wore

Yesterday I attended Nuffnang's Fashionopolis hosted by the one and only Lady Melbourne, Phoebe Montague.
It was very informative and a great place to network and meet other bloggers as well as finally meet some in person! 
I will be posting photos of the event soon so stay tuned! 
hope you all had a lovely weekend too x

Blazer: Mango / Top: E-bay / Skirt: H&M / Leggings: H&M / Shoes: Topshop / Bag: E-bay / 
Necklace + Ring: my designs that can be purchased soon

I couldn't wait to wear those Celine inspired Topshop beauties (still kicking myself for not buying the original Celine versions I saw for 70% off in an outlet mall in Dubai)

Can't wait until I'm done with my degree so I can focus more on my jewellery line (3 weeks and counting!)
This is a sneak peek of what to expect, I hope you like it!

PS. These photos were taken by the lovely Monica from lechicworld.com

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sevan! Lovely to finally meet you in person.

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you yesterday.

    You looked great. Love that necklace.

    Looking forward to seeing more of what you captured from the event.

    Miss Bias : )
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, looking forward to see your photos as well x

      Delete
    2. Great outfit, love the jewellery, it looks amazing. Would love to see your designs when you get started.
      Steph
      www.fashionaccordingtosteph.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Fashionopolis was so fun! It's a shame that I didn't get to meet you though =( Hope there will be next time soon~

    x
    twee
    EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really was! it's a pity we didn't officially meet but hopefully soon! x

      Delete
  4. Amazing outfit !! Love it ! xx

    justlovetheonewholovesyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for coming along Sevan, you looked like a true fashion blogger!
    LM
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lady Melbourne! it was my pleasure, you did a great job hosting the event x

      Delete
  6. Love the shoes and the necklace! you have such beautiful hair!

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beauty! so stylish and elegant and loving the final touches of this outfit, the lucite heels and the gorgeous pendant you designed! Can't wait to see more of these ! You are truly channelling the Melbourne style in Black accents of course :) xo

    Monica xoxo

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!