Sunday, 13 May 2012

Fasionopolis: what I wore

Yesterday I attended Nuffnang's Fashionopolis hosted by the one and only Lady Melbourne, Phoebe Montague.
It was very informative and a great place to network and meet other bloggers as well as finally meet some in person! 
I will be posting photos of the event soon so stay tuned! 
hope you all had a lovely weekend too x

Blazer: Mango / Top: E-bay / Skirt: H&M / Leggings: H&M / Shoes: Topshop / Bag: E-bay / 
Necklace + Ring: my designs that can be purchased soon

I couldn't wait to wear those Celine inspired Topshop beauties (still kicking myself for not buying the original Celine versions I saw for 70% off in an outlet mall in Dubai)

Can't wait until I'm done with my degree so I can focus more on my jewellery line (3 weeks and counting!)
This is a sneak peek of what to expect, I hope you like it!

PS. These photos were taken by the lovely Monica from lechicworld.com