Friday 2 March 2012

Wooden steps


Forever 21 top, Glassons skirt, Equip necklace, Camaieu bag, 
Prada sunnies, Aldo heels

I just finished re-organising my closet (which I've been putting off for a while now)
It took me a good 4 hours but I found so many pieces that I even forgot that I had! so I'm definitely going to try and re-cycle a lot of my old clothes that don't seem like they've seen the light of day in ages. Among my discoveries, I found these pair of heels which I bought about 2 years ago (if not more) and I love it!

...and now I'm off to bed!


14 comments:

  1. Amazing! Follow u on facebook. You can follow my blog on facebook too if you like it.
    www.strawberrychicgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for comment on my blog! :)
    you look so pretty in this outfit!
    def I'll be back! ;)

    xxxx www.stylissim.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the skirt, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous heels! And I love that neclace too - so unique and beautiful!
    xDelia
    www.whatshouldiwear.com.au
    Australia's #1 style advice site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks delia! thank you for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  5. such a lovely outfit, I especially like the nature added with the necklace ((I'm a big fan of leaves/trees in jewellery)) and the skirt is ever so pretty
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit especially the skirt!

    KIsses,
    N.
    http://nikadressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace skirt! I just did a post on lace too! xx

    joiedevivre5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the necklace and skirt! actually.. i love the entire outfit! nice style ;)



    evedeko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did this a few months ago and found so many winter jackets I had completely forgotten about!
    Lovely blog hun I love finding more people from Melbourne- I'm a new follower :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha happens to all of us
      thanks hun! hope you like my posts xx

      Delete
  10. I really love that necklace!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!