Wednesday 29 February 2012

Happy Leap Day

Hello readers, you and you, yes you there
I've got some bad news, I just started uni today. Well it's not really bad news, but I feel like it is especially now that I can't post as often as I was in the past 2 months.

Good news though, I was this month's style panelist as well as guest blogger at whatshouldiwear.com.au
It was a great experience and I loved every minute of it!
check out my blog piece about the autumn/winter wardrobe essentials and where to buy them HERE

 Screen capture for a sneak peek, don't forget to check it out on the site and see the whole thing! I would love to know what you think and hear some feedback



Also, I just got back from Sydney last night, I was only there for 2 days but I had such a good time. You can see all my photos on instagram if you have one (I just bought my iphone and got instagram 4 days ago and now I'm hooked!)
follow me if you have one, my username is sevanm
if not, you can always see the photos on twitter


Hope you have a great Leap Day, happy Feb 29th!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow lucky u....loved ur post
    Be sure to check out my NEW pOST ur opinion?????

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!