Wednesday 7 March 2012

Lazamani boots

Shoe-addiction update: bought new shoes today. it's bad guys, it's really getting out of control!
I spotted these babies almost a week ago when I was out shopping then went back today to get them
They're from a brand called Lazamani, and it did cost me a small fortune so I'm going to make sure I make use of it!


This is a sneak peak of an upcoming post so stay tuned for that.
Also, L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival starts off tomorrow and I'm taking my mom for the opening show for her birthday. Can't wait! Will keep you all posted, hope you're all having a lovely week xx

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Shoe addiction is horribley awesome :P I bought two new shoes. H&M great deals for everyday though... so they're justified :P

    Happyy birthday to your mommy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how I miss H&M :( post what you got on your blog! so I can live vicariously through you :P
      thanks deary, I'll tell her you said so :)

      Delete
  2. They look fantastic! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!