Thursday 29 March 2012

Sass & Bide warehouse sale

I popped by collingwood town hall this afternoon to check out the sass & bide warehouse sale. It was pretty chaotic, as you would expect, but there were some amazing pieces. I am a HUGE fan of sass & bide but unfortunately I can't really afford their amazing pieces so I definitely did not want to miss this sale. Even though it was between 50 - 70% off, many of their clothing was still a little out of my budget. Or I couldn't find my size which was also disappointing, but hey, that's expected at sales.

I did manage to buy 3 pieces though, so I'm still happy!


I was SO tempted to buy these gorgeous heels, but I figured I shouldn't spend $200 to feed my heel obsession. Especially since I don't wear them that often (I have 10s of unworn heels!)


And these are what I ended up buying!


The sale goes on for 3 more days, so check it out if you can! details are on my fb page x

6 comments:

  1. Ohmygod you are soo lucky! I love them, please take pictures with your new 3 pieces! Hahaha, I am super jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got great style! Lovely blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Follow each other? =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhh beautiful! I love the fabrics and the prints! And I also think Mad Men is so inspiring :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo many lovely buys! love it :D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have been there!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm happy to be a new follower:)
    xoxo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so glad that you took shots so i know what i missed out on.
    yay to picking up 3 items!
    i don't think i got around to thanking you for your very lovely comment. you're so sweet.
    hahah, and thanks for bumping up my followers that little bit more! x.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!