Saturday 10 September 2011

SABA fashion show at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week

  
Spring is finally here in the land down under! you could've fooled me though, the last few days have been colder than the last few weeks in winter but I'll just endure this cold until summer is actually here... cannot wait!
With the arrival of spring, Melbourne celebrates it's annual Melbourne Spring Fashion Festival to showcase upcoming collections and designers' works.
I attended SABA's fashion show at city square on Thursday, which highlighted their spring/summer collection

I loved the colourful pants in the collection, it's one of my favourite summer trends this year. I bought a dark green pair from ZARA when I was in Toronto end of july and I absolutely love it! so I'll definitely buy new ones once they hit the stores and the weather becomes a tiny bit warmer 






  

Colourful monochrome dresses is another trend that I'm a fan of this season
I especially like the second pink dress and the next maxi blue dress 










This is my favourite colour and I think that's a cute dress that can be worn out on a sunny day or out at night with a nice belt and some jewelry.
I also like that blouse,  I think you can also dress that one up as well depending on what you wear it with. It would also look really nice with a black blazer.  




Prints Prints Prints. Nothing says spring/summer like playful and fun mixture of colours, patterns and prints










But ofcourse there's always room for the classics: Black and White 

 





I had a great time at the show and wish I had time to attend more shows at MSFW but unfortunately uni prevents me from a lot of fun things!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!