Monday 29 August 2011

VMA's red carpet recap

Alright so I wasn't actually able to watch the VMAs because they don't show American award shows live on Australian tv but I dug up photos of what celebs were wearing and wanted to comment on how much I loved (and HATED) some of them



First up is miss Selena Gomez
This dress is STUNNING i love the detail on the neckline; very gothic chic
it.is.to.die.for




What?... these are one of the outfits where you can't help but say "what was she thinking?!"  (she being Skyler Grey btw) and the outfit is one thing, but also her make-up just makes her simply look like a clown
Yes the truth can be harsh at times, Sky.


UK's 'X factor' judge Kelly Rowland looked amazing in this black and gold mini skirt


Jersey Shore cast looking trashy as ever... need i say more?



And last but definitely not least, the beautiful glowing mom-to-be Mrs Beyonce Knowles
wearing this gorgeous orange long gown and showing off her baby tummy ever so proudly 
(I love that green ring too!)



http://socialitelife.com/photos

3 comments:

  1. Jersey Shore looking trashy as always... AGREED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird that I kinda might be diggin the clown makeup? like not on the redcarpet but as a thing on its own, it would be awesome for like a photoshoot or something :D

    The Jersey girls do look trashy but not as bad as usual :P LOVE their shoes btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha aline I guess it depends.. I have to see it in context to be convinced but it is possible i suppose
    yes I agree about the jersey shore casts' shoes!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!