Thursday 15 September 2011

Street Style Icon: Olsen twins

When I was younger oh who am I kidding?! I love the Olsen twins; always have, always will. I was the one who could always tell them apart and owned all their movies and tv shows on video
But now that they've stopped making movies and well...my taste in movies has changed, I love keeping up with what they're wearing at events or on the streets, as well as their clothing line 'Elizabeth and James' and 'The Row'


These are some of my favourite Mary-Kate and Ashley street style looks:












image source: http://olsensanonymous.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. My grandma used to call them "ad yergou posere" but my cousin and i loovveedd watching their shows n movies. I still love them and their "weirdish" style!
    Also I really like The Row and Elizabeth and James. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I had posters of them in my room when i was youger (maybe I shouldn't admit that)
    but I still own all their movies and some books lol
    yeah I love their style too

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!