Tuesday 13 September 2011

30for30 challenge



I was browsing through one of my favourite blogs ‘KendiEveryday’ and found the 30 for 30 remix she had created and thought it was an excellent idea to save money as well as find new and different ways to recycle clothing items from your closet

Here’s what the 30 for 30 challenge is:
Take 30 items from your closet and make 30 stylish outfits with them

If you’d like to join me here’s the link to her post about the 30 for 30 remix

I’ll make sure to share 30for30 outfit posts soon as well as NYFW highlights and my favourite items from my favourite collections

4 comments:

  1. I thought of trying this last year but it didn't work out. I might give it a shot again once I'm done with the shoe challenge :D
    Good Luck, and keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! yeah you should give it a try after the shoe challenge
    will keep you posted xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely blog!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dear! follow it if you like
    I'm following yours..love your style! xx

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!