Monday 27 August 2012

Seven Autumn Leaves at Mister Mode night market

So the reason I have been a bit M.I.A lately is:
A. I started my masters about 4 weeks ago, as I've mentioned before, and it's way more work than ever thought it would be.
B. I have been working on my laser cut jewellery line which will be available online next month.
Exciting! But I have a lot more work ahead of me before the online store is set up so bare with me kind readers; I promise to keep you all posted.

I decided to participate in Tish's Mister Mode market because it is such a great idea to have a night market with entertainment, food and drinks. It is just a great atmosphere and experience; the time flew by so fast!

I wanted to sell a lot of my second hand stuff (well not really second hand since 90% of them still had their tags on!) I've realized I actually do have a serious impulse shopping problem. On top of that, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to introduce my new line to the public and fellow bloggers who were attending the event. I was so ecstatic by the amazing support I got from the lovely bloggers who each purchased a piece and were truly excited and happy for me. I can't even put to words how much that made my day!


Second photo of me c/o Estelle La Mode.

4 comments:

  1. When will the next market be on Sevan? x
    Suzi x
    For the Love of Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the last one this year; but like the mister mode on fb to know when the next one will be next year :)

      Delete
  2. Hi darling!
    Didn't get the chance to meet you properly on Saturday but your work is incredible! Will hopefully be bumping into you soon!
    Following :)
    xx

    thegirl-and-thesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!