Saturday 1 September 2012

Spring

HELLO SPRING! 
What a gorgeous day we had here in Melbourne for the first day of spring. We celebrated it by hitting up Chapel Street and attending Grazia's exclusive collaboration with Target where we got to meet the fashion editor Emma Read and listen to some of her valuable styling advice. If you follow me on instagram (@sevanm) you've probably seen a few photos of the event but I'll be covering it in the upcoming post, so stay tuned!


I wanted to celebrate the arrival of spring so I opted for light pastel pink hues and one of my favourite blazers that has amazing circular crocheted patterns. 
I'm also in love with sky blue nail polish lately, and by lately I mean the past 3 months almost, still not sick of them!

Blazer: OJAY / Top: Warehouse / Pants: H&M / Shoes: Melissa / Bag: Mango / Bracelet: E-bay / Earrings: Forever New / Ring: Sportsgirl

Photos taken by Esther from Estelle La Mode 

1 comment:

leave a comment and tell me what you think!