Sunday 27 May 2012

Goodbye autumn

You probably know by now that autumn is my favourite season, (if not, refer to blog name) and it's the last few days of autumn, but I can't even seem to enjoy it as I feel like I'm trapped at home doing all my assignments. Upside is, I finish my degree on the 1st of June, I can see the finish line but this week just won't seem to go by! 

Blouse: op shop / Skirt: Cotton On / Coat: H&M / Bag: E-bay / Shoes: ZU / Necklace: Topshop / 
Earrings: Tilkah / Hairtie: E-bay / Rings: DIY 


6 comments:

  1. Those boots - Amaze.
    Im sad autumn is over too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love those boots. You can pair them with everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic in this outfit. I love the entire outfit. I can't wait for autumn to return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in there chick, I'm right there with you re this week! I submitted one assignment last night and I have one to start and finish by Thursday middnight but then that's it! the end of the week will be here before you know it and then you can celebrate!!! Put the bubbly in the fridge now....and in a few days pour yourself a glass ;)
    ps great pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. boots and rings are stunning!! love!

    http://whatwouldkarldo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great! Love your tee!


    Virginie/
    http://www.virginiepeny.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!