Monday 13 February 2012

Torquay

A few days ago I went to Torquay with one of my close friends for her birthday, but unfortunately the weather did not permit us to go swimming or even tanning at the beautiful Torquay beach.
we did however end up having a great time!



 
We stayed at the gorgeous Wyndham resort and it was such a beautiful hotel!


I packed in 5 min pretty much so these outfits aren't exactly super stylish but they were comfy.

Outfit 1: 
H&M skirt; Zara top; Gap sweater; Lovisa necklace; old sandals; Prada sunnies.
Outfit 2:
K-mart jeans; Stradivarious top; Gap sweater; Roxy flip-flops; Witchery bag; Prada sunnies.

I've got more photos so I decided to divide them into 3 posts! stay tuned for the next two 
have a great day ladies xx

Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on

7 comments:

  1. Super cute photos! Its such a shame about the weather recently.. Torquay is amazing when its hot and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was alright we still managed to have a good time
      I'll make sure the weather is good next time I go though!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the neon green cardi. Looks like you had fun! :)


    Joelyne
    the sydney girl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look sooo lovely!!! pretty cardi! :)
    thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following! im following your wonderful blog now too :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!