Monday 6 February 2012

Outfit Post: Dubai Mall

 Dubai Mall is definitely one of my favourite malls that I've been to. It certainly helps that it's one of the largest malls in the world with all my favourite stores. It's located right infront of burj khalifa, which is the tallest building at the moment, and hosts the largest and tallest musical fountain in the world.

 Shirt & skirt: H&M; Jacket: BCBGeneration; tights: Warehouse; Bag: Mango; Boots: Novo; Bracelet: Equip; necklace: forever 21


Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on

7 comments:

  1. OH WOW! I've always wanted to go to Dubai and actually have not seen pictures of the shopping district! Your outfit is GORGEOUS! I love the sequin skirt and love how it looks with tights! Hope you'll stop by and perhaps we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shopping in dubai is the best in my experience :) and ofcourse we can follow each other dear
      thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  2. I love Dubai mall too!ITS THE BEST MALL EVER!I like your bag.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you been there roseanne? isn't it just shopping heaven?!

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit and Dubai is so beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for your sweet commemt <3
    follow u now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure an enter my digital scrapbook software giveaway

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!