Tuesday 13 December 2011

Purchased: sequined top

Greetings from Dubai! where the weather is always hot (despite being winter right now) and the shopping is always GREAT!
Words cannot describe how much I've missed all those brands I was used to before moving to Australia.
Last time I was here, it was exactly a year ago and it's the longest I've gone without visiting.
A few hours after I landed, I asked my dad to drop me to one of my favourite malls on his way to work. When I got there, I felt like a kid in a candy store, I wanted to buy everything I laid eyes on!  so much beauty, so many choices... it's a shame I couldnt buy everything I wanted without going broke, but I still managed to spend A LOT.

I bought a lot of things from H&M, Topshop and MAC but thought I'd share with you my favourite purchase of the day

sequined top from H&M



I also just made a twitter account for 7AutumnLeaves so please follow it 
for updates and new posts!
https://twitter.com/#!/7autumnleaves

2 comments:

leave a comment and tell me what you think!