Friday 23 December 2011

Comfort

I got back to dubai from syria last night, and despite the country's difficult state right now because of political issues, it was great to see my family for a week since I havn't seen them in almost 2 years.
When we landed, the pilot announced it was 13 degrees! I wasn't expecting it to get this cold in a exactly a week, I was actually cold at night and had to put a sweater on.

I found this photo of the comfy looking couch by designer Hanna Emelie Ernsting a few months ago and came across it yesterday when I was organizing my files in my laptop

I wish I had one of these, how comfy does it look?!

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing, I want one!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like you can disappear into the couch! :-). Looks so comfy though! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!