Friday 30 December 2011

NYE bag essentials


It's NYE in less than 2 days so the countdown has begun!
Here is a guide to your survival kit for NYE:

1. Clutch that matches your dress and shoes (mine's from equip)
2. Lipstick and lip balm for retouches (mine's Loreal red lipstick that I use over my christian dior nude lipstick)
3. Eyeliner tends to smudge or disappear so you need to reapply after a while (mine's Christian dior, I use chanel liquid eye-liner as well but that does not need re-application because it'll last long)
4. Blush, it's winter afterall so we're not at our tannest unfortunately and a re-application of blush during the night will go a long way especially in pictures! (mine's from mac)
5. Perfume is also a necessity after all the dancing (mine's a small bvlgari bottle)
6. Hair Tie, the same reason as above! you might need it at the end of the night when you're feeling way too hot and just need to get your hair out of the way! bobby pins are also a good idea.
7. Security essentials, you need to have your keys, ID and money (or credit card) on you and since you don't have much space in your clutch you don't really need your wallet if you have these.
8. BAND-AID! I can't stress this enough and you will thanks me at the end of the night when your gorgeous new shoes give you blisters and you can barely walk let alone dance in them.
and last but not least,
9. Camera and Phone to snap pictures of your memorable night!

Hope everyone has a wonderful new years eve and wish you all a great year to come! xxx

Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on
Facebook and Twitter
 
 

10 comments:

  1. BANDAID! that's first on my list :P
    Also don't forget a good primmer so your face doesn't melt from all the sweating.
    AH NYE is gonna be so much fun :D Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ou also, can't wait to see your NYE outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, thanks for reminding me about hte bandaid! lol <3

    xoxojc
    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ aline: that's a great idea about the primer! i'll try to post photos of my nye outfit soon :)

    @ anurbanexplorer: no worries dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips, but I can't go anywhere without my powder! I get that bit oilier on a night out too so it's always a must lol following you here and on twitter too! Check out my post on NYE as well if you like :) hope you have a fab one xoxo

    beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever tips! I would have never thought of bringing band-aids, although I always need them at events like this! Happy NYE!!

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my you just got me anxious and excited haha!
    love your in the bag items! i'll be spending my first winter nye.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my new blog and saying hi, love your blog too dear and now following.
    Can't wait for the celebrations to begin! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfection! I love those shoes!
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definite essentials - and I love the leopard heels!
    xx Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  10. neci post!!! =)

    i like your leopard heels!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!