Saturday 31 December 2011

And the countdown begins!

 
Blazer: Mango; Dress: Topshop; Watch: D&G; Bracelet: DIY (post coming up soon)


Another year over, a new one about to commence with the promise of hope and happy wishes.
prepare tonight's outfits, set your new years resolutions, and enjoy what's left of 2011!
This is seven autumn leaves' first new years and I'd like to thank all my followers who support my blog! wish everyone had a good 2011 and hope 2012 is even better and brings prosperity, health and happiness.

Here's to another year together! xxxxxxxxx

Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on
Facebook and Twitter

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm following you on Bloglovin. Happy New Year to you and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog, So glad you commented cos now Ive found your blog. Love it.

    Hope you had a good new years

    Hollee
    xx

    http://scissorsshoesandspoons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, hun!
    Hope you had an amazing time ringing in the New Year - can't wait to continue reading your fab blog in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YR to u!! thnx for ur comment
    i just followed u...follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely watch! :)
    Wanna check out my blog, sweetie? And maybe tell me what you think of it, please?:)
    laapalaura.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! This post is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw gorgeous pics! Happy New Years:)

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!