Thursday 24 November 2011

Style Inspiration: Lucy Chadwick.

I have finally survived yet another final submissions and now have almost 4 months until the craziness of a new semester commences. I have been spending most of my free time in bed catching up on my tv shows that I didn’t have time to watch when I had my projects and assignments. And let me tell you, it feels amazing to kick back and relax with enticing tv and a cup of hot chocolate not having to worry about waking up early and going to class! 


Anyyywaysss so lately because I had so much on my plate, ive been feeling very uninspired when it came to clothing and I would feel it every morning when id put on anything I could find in my closet and rush to class so now that I have some peace and quiet I thought where else to get my mojo and inspiration back but my dear old friend, the internet!

Meet Lucy Chadwick, a British designer and a contemporary art gallery owner living in NYC. She is truly inspiring, I love her personal style be it clothing or her home interiors, she is so down to earth, natural and absolutely incredible. 



This was a film by selby for ZARA and it is a must see! 
Love her clothes, Love her houses, Love her job. Love her.



Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on
Facebook and Twitter

3 comments:

  1. oh yeayy you're done! enjoy the vacation!
    I'm currently stuck in fall semester with a cold. :(

    It's the first I hear of this Lcy Chadwick, I love her glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! so glad it's all over and done with and summer is finally here in oz

    I've seen her in a few magazines lately she's so effortless chic and she's best known for her glasses, they're pretty cool

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!