Wednesday 2 November 2011

Movember


I can't believe it's November already! October past by so so quickly and now I'm mid freak-out because submission week is upon us once again and I have to finish all my projects and hand them in next Tuesday. Which is why I have been way too busy with my floor plans and models to blog, BUT I WILL BE BACK SOON. (Wednesday to be exact)

Alright, enough complaining about homework, now onto a more serious note. Movember is the month to raise awareness for men's health issues, particularly prostate cancer and depression in men.
so if you're a guy, grow a mo! If your a woman, convince your boyfriend/husband/brother/friend to join in and raise awareness for this cause.

Also visit http://au.movember.com/?home for more info about Movember and how you can help out or donate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!