Wednesday 2 November 2011

My Halloween-less Halloween

Halloween is one of my FAVOURITE holidays; yet it's not celebrated much here in Australia (although theyr starting to slowly ge into it)
I spent this Halloween pulling an all-nighter then going to uni and presenting for my exhibition design class.
I still managed to grab my minnie mouse headband and wear it to class. I got a few stares on the streets but who cares it's halloween!
I bought this from Disney Land in Anaheim in July, it was one of the best days of my life, just so magical.
yes! I used the word magical to describe disney even if I'm 21, you always feel like you're a child when you're there. 


3 comments:

  1. I wanted to go as Minnie too! I got a Minnie headband from Anaheim as well, mine was a "witch Minnie" too (they had special ones for Halloween, they even decorated the park all halloweeny and stuff SO COOL!)
    Sadly I too was studying on Halloween :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw that's so cute! I wouldve loved to be there! and yes studying sucks. uni never leaves time to do anything fun unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!